Online learning is the future of corporate training. The primary goal of employee training is to help your employees grow professionally, improve their performance, and increase productivity. Make sure you choose wisely before purchasing an employee training LMS software.
A learning management system helps your employees to participate in continuous and real-time learning. The platform enables you to create your own content and conduct instructor-led training. Some even offer access to pre-made e-learning courses.
Boost your employee productivity with the best employee training software.
Take a 14-day free trial.
Training courses can take a long time to develop and manage, and learning programmes with built-in tracking and reporting are more valuable. That is why the modern LMS market exists: to make it as simple as possible for you to streamline and personalise online learning programmes, as well as deliver and enhance the learning experience by providing your training material to every learner. Whether you need simple training in content management or want to dive into learning content creation yourself, there are employee training platforms to meet your needs.
Making a poor decision can have a significant impact on both your budget and your training results. But do not worry; we’ve taken care of everything to create a top list of the best online employee training tracking software. We’ve conducted a comparative study and selected the best employee training LMS platforms for 2022. This top list of employee training platforms will assist you in finding your perfect training partner that is –
- Made for your training requirements
The key features of an employee training LMS software
- Support for mobile learning
- Learner tracking and reporting
- Easy content creation, exams, assignments, and quiz.
- User guidance and interactive flows in the app
- Personalised learning paths
- Performance monitoring
The criteria for comparison
Before jumping into the list of learning management systems, let us explain the criteria which we followed to arrive at the final top list of the best employee training LMS platforms in 2022.
- Easy user interface – We looked for an interface that employees, even those who don’t normally use computers, would find simple to use. Is it neat and appealing? Is it possible for every course creator and learner to quickly adapt to their assigned interfaces? Is it easy to find and interpret grades, to-dos, and analytics on this employee training platform? These are the things we focused on while analysing the UI.
- Affordability – Most learning management systems are expensive, but we analysed whether the platform is worthy enough in terms of virtual training material and if its price is inclusive of both pre-made courses and the tools needed to create your own online course from scratch. We have assessed and finalised products that provide premium learning features at a reasonable cost.
- Third-party integration – We checked whether the employee training solution is easy enough to integrate with other tools for media creation, video conferencing, and other e-learning content creation.
- User-friendliness – We examined whether the employee training software is simple enough for employees to use without supervision. We looked for factors like how easy it is to create and consume course content. Is the company’s customer service, user support, tutorials, and training up to par? Are there any ready-to-use courses available to get you up and running quickly? Is the LMS compatible with all mobile devices?
List of the best employee training platforms in 2022
1. Mykademy – Mykademy’s cloud-based LMS software enables businesses to deliver engaging online employee training that meets the needs and expectations of each employee, equipping them with the skills they need to stay current and relevant in today’s fast-paced world. It has a sleek design and an interactive dashboard. Mykademy gets new hires up to speed quickly, and personalises the learner experience for each employee, foreseeing their needs and connecting them to appropriate training. Mykademy’s enterprise learning management system is designed to increase engagement and outcomes while remaining simple to use. Training managers can customise the software to meet their specific training requirements thanks to the flexible administration system. The reporting and analytics dashboards give you information to help you make better decisions. The system enables you to track learner progress and their performance. Mykademy’s employee training software is built to boost your employee productivity. Managers can customise branding for each department or customer. Mykademy’s employee training solution also works with other platforms, such as Zoom, Zapier etc.
- Customised employee training
- Real-time sessions
- Drag-and-drop course creation
- Upload pre-recorded videos
- Built-in course authoring
- Support multimedia content such as videos, pdfs, ppts, etc
- eCommerce management
- Course Badges
- Tracking & reporting
- Blended learning
- Learner portal
- Mobile learning
- Certification & Licensing
- SCORM compliance
- Easy creation of tests, assignments & quizzes
- Video Conferencing
… and the list goes on.
2. Talent LMS – Employee training, onboarding, and compliance training are all priorities for Talent LMS. With a few clicks, organisations can create online courses within the platform. With Talent LMS’s mobile capabilities employees can learn at their own pace and start or stop at their leisure. It also gives businesses simple content creation tools for creating courses that match their branding.
- Course development is simple.
- Sessions in real-time
- Easy creation of quizzes and tests
- Monitoring and managing the progress of training
- Branding and design that is specific to you
3. Docebo – Docebo is an AI-powered learning management system that enables businesses to create custom learning courses and gain access to user-generated employee training programmes from the best enterprise businesses. It employs artificial intelligence (AI) to learn and craft better employee training and development programmes, as well as using its impact and analytics features to assess and prove the potency of your programmes.
- Customised employee training
- Repository of user-generated digital learning content
- AI-assisted learning
- Analysis and reporting on employee training
4. SAP Litmos – SAP Litmos is another enterprise learning management system (LMS) that allows businesses to create custom online training programmes and courses for their employees. It has a big collection of professionally created video training content covering a wide range of business topics. It also includes custom branding features for white-labeled content authoring, as well as security and analytics features tailored to enterprise industries such as technology, nonprofits, retail, hospitality, and healthcare.
- Customised employee training courses authoring
- Data analysis and reporting
- Learning flows that are personalized and automated
- Gamification with Embedded AI
- Compatible with all SAP products
5. Skilljar – Skilljar aims to improve user experience in order to improve business outcomes. This platform is apt for companies that want to enhance customer retention. Skilljar is a learning platform that creates personalised learning paths based on roles. The goal is to boost product adoption by providing consistent, trackable customer training. This includes developing multimedia lessons with video, documents, text, and iframes. You can also use quizzes and exams to evaluate knowledge and progress.
- Easy course management
- LIVE training
- Supports different content types
- Built-in assessment and certification engine
The above-mentioned online employee training platforms are effective employee training solutions with a quick return on investment in terms of a more productive workforce. However, before selecting a new LMS, be aware of your specific training issues and requirements. Make a list of the features you want in a new employee training software, as well as the number of seats you’ll need, your budget, and real-world problems you’ve encountered while training your employees.
Virtual employee training is becoming more popular year after year. Another reason is that it is a long-term investment. The trend toward online learning is clearly not going away anytime soon.
Ready to transform your employee training to the next level? Tap here to get a 14-day free trial from Mykademy.