E-learning and e-training are familiar and frequently used terms in today’s modern education system. While learning and teaching online have taken the world by storm in the past few years, the business world still ponders why and how Corporate LMS can lead their organisation to success.
When done correctly, investing in the suitable LMS for corporate training & development can help reap many benefits. According to ASTD, organisations that invest in and deliver corporate training can boast a 218% income per employee and enjoy a 24% higher profit margin than those that don’t.
One of the significant doubts among business owners and decision-makers of various organisations is who should use an enterprise training platform. A common misconception is that corporate learning management systems are beneficial only for large corporations with large workforces, but this is far from the truth.
The benefits of LMS platforms for companies are extended to organisations irrespective of size, workforce or industry.
Let’s look at how an effective LMS for corporate training can bring your organisation to success. Listed below are some of its key benefits:
- Time Equals Money
- Money Equals Power
- Easy Management
- Employee Onboarding
- Protection of Knowledge Wealth
- Future-Proofed growth
- Big Easy Step!
Let’s get into details.
- Time Equals Money – In any organisation, time is an essential factor. Modern education encourages deep learning and training through online modes compared to the traditional offline ways for its faster and more efficient methods and results. Online training can be offered to recruits at convenient and flexible timings, helping organisations cut down training related disruptions and time loss that will otherwise affect their daily functioning. Mykademy is an online LMS platform that provides organisations with all the essential tools required to thoroughly implement a training/learning experience for their employees with ease. With professional help in curating and running an effective training programme, companies can save up on precious time that can be spent on other vital activities.
- Money Equals Power – Traditional modes of corporate training can lead to companies suffering from incurring high costs, including rent for physical training space, resource materials, electricity etc. Using corporate e-learning platforms, organisations can cut avoidable costs and bring in more profits. This is why corporate LMS is crucial to any organisation to cut down training costs irrespective of the organisation’s size. Mykademy caters to an organisation’s specific requirements and ensures an easy set-up process that is cost-effective and efficient.
- Easy Management – With the help of a corporate training LMS, organisations can train, manage and review their employees with ease. LMS for training companies ensures that you get complete control and oversight of overall training programs. Enterprise LMS can make everything more crisp and effective, from course design, employee registration, attendance, learner performance, and statistics to feedback. Organisations do not have to keep a trainer to juggle between departments and programs and can easily manage multiple training programs.
- Employee Onboarding – Employee onboarding can become a confusing mess if not done accurately. Employee onboarding increases the productivity of a business. With less employee turnover rates and proper employee onboarding, companies can go to new heights. Unless organisations choose to train employees with the help of a learning management system, they may face various challenges in designing and executing training programs with many demanding compliance rules and regulations existing today. An LMS like Mykademy can help you create effective training programs through various modes like documents, PDF’s, audio/video content, images etc. It also allows you to adapt and improve your training programs to be future-proofed.
- Protection of Knowledge Wealth –Training employees is a task to be carried out with caution, precision and adequate knowledge. No matter how methodologically trainers carry out a training session, steps, tricks or tips can always be overlooked in desperate situations. Key tasks are mostly carried out by top-level management in most firms. If they leave, there is a disruption in the smooth running of the business. To avoid such situations, an LMS for business can be used. It helps organisations retain precious training information and knowledge within easy reach that can be transferred to employees as and when required.
- Future-Proofed growth – Irrespective of the industry or size of the company, LMS for corporate training can accommodate changes and needs to keep you future-proofed.Small businesses can use the ease in employee training and onboarding as and when your organisation grows as your LMS will follow suit. Large organisations can continuously expand and diversify their reach and use corporate LMS for an easy transition, employee onboarding, customer support etc. It also supports integrations so that you can share content and resources between two or more platforms with ease.
- Big Easy Step! – Getting the help of an enterprise LMS may be a big step considering the exciting benefits to organisations, but setting up and smoothly running your training programs has never been easier.The reasons organisations avoided using LMS for coaching their employees included high costs and the technical knowledge required to set it up and keep it running. The good news is, creating and starting your own corporate training program comes cost-effective and as easy as creating an account on a social media platform.
Mykademy is one of the top corporate LMS platforms available in the market. Build your own LMS system to train your employees on the best extended LMS platform known for its ease of use! Check out Mykademy’s features and start your free trial today!