Every industry seeks better and more efficient alternatives than the current one. So does education. The teaching profession has naturally evolved and developed a viable alternative to traditional classroom-based education. Virtual classrooms, often known as online LIVE classes, are quickly gaining popularity as a fine method of teaching.
Mykademy - the #1 LMS with LIVE class feature.
Start with a 14-day free trial today.
One of the most significant benefits of the internet is the ability to receive real-time information on a variety of events. Thanks to smartphones, anyone may now create a video and share it in the virtual world, sharing news with the rest of the globe. Online classes can also be hosted similarly to interact with students. Understanding how to stream LIVE classes may improve your steps to create an online course. This article discusses the benefits of using online LIVE class platforms such as Mykademy for learners and teachers.
Benefits of LIVE online classes
Online video classes have already proven effective and are preferred by the majority of the audience. The learner can see and hear the teacher in recorded classes, facilitating the dynamics and connection in a classroom. If this feature captures and holds the viewer’s attention, it’s no surprise that the LIVE virtual classroom is growing.
Distant learning has the advantage of allowing learners to attend LIVE online classes from the comfort of their own homes. Here are some of the benefits of LIVE online learning:
- Facilitates interaction – LIVE online classes allow users to interact with one another through chats and comments, making the online class more dynamic, encouraging debates & conversations, and providing immediate answers to questions. Those participating in the LIVE online class can communicate with the teacher and other viewers through a simple messaging system.
- Provides flexibility – It is inconvenient to waste time or miss classes due to other responsibilities or eventualities. Thanks to virtual LIVE classrooms, learners no longer have to deal with such situations. Learners have complete control over your course time. Learners can use their unproductive hours to learn a subject or skill, but you can also use them to get a little further ahead on your knowledge.
- Increases credibility – An expert who broadcasts classes in real-time instils trust and credibility amongst the learners. It is also the trainer’s opportunity to demonstrate the expertise of the subject at hand, proving that they are comfortable enough to speak to the audience as if they were present in-person.
- Reduces cost – Online courses are less expensive than traditional classroom-based training. Course creators can save on resources by choosing to sell courses in a virtual classroom.
- No need for transportation – Online LIVE classes save time and money that would otherwise be spent on travel. It’s not only mentally and physically exhausting, but it’s also challenging when you have other commitments. Many candidates prepare for their competitive exams online when they have a full-time job or schooling to manage.
- Boost sales – Taking an online course that matches the dynamics of a classroom without having to leave the house is becoming extremely popular. Use this opportunity to create and sell courses online. Your online classes will certainly attract even more learners if your content is good. LIVE streaming is a fantastic marketing and sales approach since it allows you to offer your content to many people at the same time.
- User-friendliness – Despite the fact that it involves technology, LIVE broadcasting is simple to set up and operate. All the tutor requires is an internet-connected computer or smartphone, as well as a connected camera. All that is needed by the viewer is an internet-connected PC or smartphone and a browser like Google Chrome.
When you broadcast LIVE online classes, you don’t have to worry about capturing various shots or editing the end product. You can simply develop content while also saving time and money.
Online LIVE class - recreation of a typical classroom
Virtual classrooms are the modern equivalent of traditional classroom. You have a digital whiteboard where teachers teach; you can raise your hand (virtually) when you have a question and vote in a poll. Discussions about doubts and assignments can be carried out in the platform. The virtual classroom environment will not only widen your horizons but will also allow you to connect with other educators who share your interests. One of the most appealing aspects of the e-learning sector is that there could be chances for you to communicate with people from all walks of life worldwide.
It is crucial to broadcast your LIVE online classes on the most appropriate platform for you and your audience. Therefore, wisely choose an LMS with LIVE class feature. Mykademy’s white-label platform offers a virtual classroom setup that is identical to the traditional classroom training setup. Teachers and learners can communicate in real-time. Your learner may be miles away, but you can communicate with them without any difficulty. Mykademy’s white-labelled LIVE education solution enables you to launch your branded online academy and reach out to a global audience in the click of a button. It comes with all of the tools you’ll need to integrate and import video content from platforms like Vimeo and YouTube.
Mykademy’s all-in-one LMS platform offers all that you need to teach online and earn money. Check out our 14-day free trial today.