Digital transformation is widely regarded as the key factor that causes major changes in our environment. The telecom industry is at the forefront of this transformation, and it is quickly establishing itself as one of the fastest growing global industries. It is one of the most highly-competitive industries. The telecom sector’s primary goal is to acquire new customers regularly while also keeping existing customers happy. Naturally, with new products hitting the market almost every month, training is a must. When you combine this with high employee turnover, it’s clear that employee training isn’t an option but rather a requirement. With the ever-evolving industrial regulations, trends, devices, and technologies, it is essential to make sure that stakeholders have the precise information to provide a better customer experience.
Meet your training needs with Mykademy’s robust LMS Platform.
Start your 14-day free trial today!
The telecom industry is no exception to the trend of organisations from various industry verticals gradually shifting to technology-assisted e-learning solutions. Telecommunications is also one of the most important industries that function on a global scale. The industry recognises the importance of training globally dispersed employees to meet changing customer needs. Due to various protocols, layers, and standards, it is essential to provide adequate employee training by delivering industry-approved courses. As a result, the scope of implementing a robust learning management platform is expanding to meet the ever-changing learning needs. An LMS for telecommunications keeps the L&D team from becoming overburdened with employee onboarding, training, assessment, and dealer, distributor, and vendor training.
LMS platforms for telecommunications industry are designed to meet the training needs in the most cost-effective and convenient way possible. The goal is to overcome skill gaps in the workforce and align the right kind of learning with individual business objectives. There are several advantages to using a learning management system for telecom workforce training. These are some of them:
- Asynchronous learning – One of the biggest advantages of using an LMS to conduct telecommunications training is the flexibility it provides learners. They can get training anytime, from any location, and on any device they want. Online training delivered through a learning management system (LMS) allows employees to learn whenever they have free time. It also implies that everyone does not have to learn at the same time or at the same pace across time zones and geographies.
- Easy content delivery – The best LMS platforms for telecommunications allow you to deliver training content in a variety of formats, including PDF, Excel, PowerPoint, video, games, and more. As a result, learners are more engaged, retain information for longer periods of time, and can close gaps in their performance.
- Cost-efficient – The traditional instructor-led approach is prohibitively expensive in terms of travel and infrastructure. Because most employees are dispersed across multiple locations and subsidiaries, online learning management platforms for telecom industry enable personalised mobile learning. As a result, there will be a higher level of engagement, lower costs, and on-the-go learning. It also leads to increased learning flexibility and the ability to meet the needs of specific employees.
- Makes learning fun – The learning management system supports badges, scores, rewards, leaderboards, and other interactive gaming elements. These game elements encourage learners to work together and retain information, making learning more exciting and enjoyable.
- Learner tracking & reporting – LMS solutions for telecommunication generates reports on individual course activity, performance, progress status, course completion, and more. Employees would receive automated reports that track their scores during assessments, progress status at the end of each learning activity, employee performance metrics, and overall training impact.
- Personalised learning – An organisation can make use of centralised learning to deliver courses on sales enablement, customer handling, soft skills, compliance, and other topics. For example, the telecom industry is undergoing significant changes in compliance with regulations and policies. E-learning simplifies the training process by providing courses for all of the company’s facilities and subsidiaries on a centralised learning platform accessible at any time and from any location.
- Easy integration – Modern-day LMS designed explicitly for telecom training easily integrates various systems. It helps retrieve employee data to analyse Key Performance Indicators (KPI) based on individual progress. The LMS assigns relevant training courses based on the KPI data to meet the individualised needs of everyone.
The new-age learning management system can handle everything from seamless mobile content delivery, automation, and KPI-linked learning to integration, content management, and performance tracking. It addresses all training requirements, increasing overall engagement, knowledge retention, and business growth. In general, a learning management system systematically trains and manages learning processes while relieving administrative burdens.
If you are in search of a robust LMS with all the features mentioned above, Mykademy would be an excellent choice. Trainers and managers from the industry use Mykademy’s agile learning platform to deliver engaging online courses to their workforce. The platform has a long list of unique features, including global accessibility of various online courses for a wide range of audiences, automated content delivery, innovative tools for assessing real-time reports, easy content delivery in multiple formats, and the incorporation of gaming elements such as badges and scores to boost learner engagement. These features help put your company in a strong position to meet the needs of today’s workforce and help them remain competitive.
Do not just take our word for it. You can try out a 14-day free trial to explore the platform.