Shortage of workers and retaining quality, skilled workers are the most serious difficulties employers face worldwide. What can organisations or employers do to overcome these challenges? Look for new methods to bridge the skills gap and make it easier for people to get hired.
But how? By providing training and developing a new skilled workforce, it can be through training or an apprenticeship program! With the right apprenticeship software program, you can get started on your apprenticeship program journey or upgrade your existing apprenticeship software and make it more successful than it is now.
Implementing an apprenticeship training management software can be time-consuming and challenging. The ideal apprenticeship management software should not only enable you to track the progress of your apprentices, but it should also help understand the diversity of your program and encourage community-building without using multiple tools. In simpler words, it should easily manage your entire apprenticeship training on one platform, simplify apprenticeships, cut down on day-to-day admin work, give you visibility into your program, and enable apprentices to stay engaged.
Apprenticeship Training LMS enables employers to play an important role in moulding the talent they require while also creating a culture of ongoing learning and innovation.
Some of the significant benefits of using an apprenticeship management software program for businesses are:
- Better Program Management : An apprenticeship management software helps make program management more efficient by eliminating unnecessary back-and-forth emails, switching between tools, and unwanted processes.
- Save time, save money : An apprenticeship training management software program simplifies the process. It makes managing the apprentices easy by eliminating unwanted processes. This helps organisations save both money and time by using an effective apprenticeship software program.
- Easy to use : Employee training LMS programs contain interfaces built around learner requirements. It maximises learner engagement and can be used by anyone new without much hassle.
- Enhances inclusivity : With the right apprenticeship management software program you can understand program representation and reach a wider talent pool through remote or hybrid programming to build a more diverse and inclusive apprenticeship program. It can help bring your apprentices, managers, and other program participants together. Apprentices can get to know one another, easily message each other, search for skills to collaborate on projects, and more.
- Tracking to improve program and apprentices’ performance : Using an apprenticeship management software program, you can track the progress of your apprentices and see the structure and breakdown of your program, level of experience, completion rate and more. This can help provide better assistance to the learners who need more attention and upgrade the program when necessary based on the performance of the apprentices.
- Easy to share ideas and documents : Using the apprenticeship management tool, learners can use the chat feature to conduct discussions and exchange their ideas. Both learners and admins can also upload documents, images or links to videos in the gallery to share educational resources that benefit the learners.
- Increases user engagement : Virtual classrooms to chat functionality, learners have many options to be engaged in the program. Most apprenticeship management software programs are designed to improve employee potential through proper training.
- Hassle-free onboarding : Adding a new learner might be a challenging process when it comes to training, but with an apprenticeship platform, this won’t be a problem. The learners can access all the material and can learn at their own pace.
- Easy communication : Apprentices can request feedback on their projects from the concerned persons. This makes the communication between learners and admins easier, it helps clarify doubts and simplifies the learning process. Using eLearning solutions for apprenticeship programs simplifies the whole communication process.
- More efficiency and effectiveness : The learners can access the learning material at any time and learn at their convenience. This can increase their interest. This also helps save both learners and admins time, making it more efficient and effective.
- Different login for apprentices and administrator : Both administrators and apprentices are provided unique logins. The apprentices are given a unique login and password to access all the relevant information to complete their apprenticeship journey. The Administrators require a unique login and password to gain access to view the apprentices’ journey and create programs.
Mykademy is an all-in-one apprenticeship management software that helps organisations streamline the management of their talent development programs. Are you planning on starting an apprenticeship program or revising your current one? We would love to help make your apprenticeship program a success, feel free to get in touch.